TACLP President’s Blog!
I’m excited to share with you the latest and greatest updates due to the hard work of this group of board members!
TACLP Conference: October 20, 2017
- We are THRILLED to announce that we will be offering the annual Texas conference again, starting this year. The conference will be held on Saturday, October 20, 2017 at Children’s Memorial Hermann in Houston, TX
- Registration information will be posted on the TACLP website at a later date
- Conference pricing is below:
- Professional Member : $85
- Student Member: $60
- Non-member: $115
In addition to the professional sessions, there will also be student sessions throughout the conference.
- There will be a meeting on Friday, October 19, 2017 for all clinical student programming and Education Coordinators as well as academic advisors. Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in receiving more information about this meeting. There is no registration fee for this meeting.
- Session Abstract/Poster submission will go live on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 and close on June 15, 2017. You can submit your session abstract or poster presentation abstract through the TACLP website
- If your hospital or academic institution is interested in hosting the October 2018 annual conference, please contact us at TACLPmembership@gmail.com
Student Membership available starting April 1, 2017
- Student membership will be available on April 1, 2017. You can register through the TACLP website
- Student Membership will be $25 per year
- If you have any issues with your membership, please contact us at TACLPmembership@gmail.com
New Board Elections
- All current members in good standing with TACLP can run to be part of the board for the 2017-2019 term
- Look out for email blasts and information on the TACLP website in August about running for the board
- The board positions include:
- Outreach Committee Chair
- Conference Planning Committee Chair
- Professional Development Committee Chair
I truly thank you in advance for being a member of TACLP and being a great professional who helps make a difference in the lives of patients and families. We look forward to getting to meet you at the upcoming conference in October! J
President of TACLP